WINE LMMidi Bespoke

Ok...so we have on the list thus far:

Lovebags2 (sexy & DESICIVE!)

Contessa (Martini lover but NOT a drunken LUSH)

Citychris (hot and chic!!!)

TejasMama (one HOT Mama if I ever saw one!!!)

Savvy23 (savvy and sinful!)

Bark (about to "bite" into something amazing!)

Zacorey (about to become smitten)

So, that's 7 of us so far.....possibly more.

Speaking of Wine....I need a glass!

Your too much Contessa. How did you know I was sexy? I can't argue that one. LOL

YES, Jackie told me with 7, she would definetely order for us. But, are we sure about some of the ladies you mentioned? I just want everyone to think this thru and be comfortable with placing their deposits as it can become so easy to get caught up in the excitement.

I"m fine if the ladies would like to take the weekend to think about and then on Monday, we can meet back here to see who is ready for deposits.

OR if everyone is ready tonight, then we can go ahead tomorrow morning.

Whatever is good for everyone gets my vote!

Contessa!!!

You are a RIOT!!!!!!!! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I just found another BE bag to buy and I will present it as soon as I get it!!! So the bad news is that I can't order this bag but the good news is that I will have 2 BE bags b/c I am smitten!!!! :lol:

Contessa,

I think there is a chance Jackie will move ahead with the 6. The issue, is that I"m uncertain if some of the other ladies are ready to place their deposits.

I find from previous experience coordinating bespokes that initially, everyone will say, they are "in". But, then a few days pass and they start to look at it from other angles in life. Most that orginally signed up do proceed, but some don't. And that's understandable.

SO: I think we should wait until next week and then see who is really ready to go forward after everyone has the weekend to think it over more.

Does that make any sense?

Contessa, I so agree with you that it would be gorgeous. I think the midi would look stunning in both chocolate and wine. But, the good news is that we are lucky Jackie announced today that for 09 she will produce Midi's. That's why I'm not stressing over this particular bespoke because I know that it will or should be there for us.

I have even emailed Jackie tonight to find out more details. I"d love to know what colors and when it will be available to order. I'm thinking maybe by late fall.

But, let's think positive on this order for next week.

Contessa, have you noticed something? LOL

Have you noticed that it's just "you and I" conversing in our bespoke forum here. Where did everybody go? LOL

I know where they are Contessa, maybe on the Mindful thread? ;)

Sorry, my Mom is in town and so I am limited right now. Though, can someone let me know about my question earlier???? Is it the wine color that the model is holding in the LMM section on the BE website?

I am confused on the wine color because I think Rebecca Minkoff first and I want to make sure I am sure!

THanks,

savvy23 ~ you have a Wine leather swatch eventually coming your way. Here's a Love Me Mini in Wine to see the color.

Sorry, my Mom is in town and so I am limited right now. Though, can someone let me know about my question earlier???? Is it the wine color that the model is holding in the LMM section on the BE website?

I am confused on the wine color because I think Rebecca Minkoff first and I want to make sure I am sure!

THanks,

Contessa, have you noticed something? LOL

Have you noticed that it's just "you and I" conversing in our bespoke forum here. Where did everybody go? LOL

I know where they are Contessa, maybe on the Mindful thread? ;)

Yes....what can I say....we've got good taste!!!!

And as far as "mindful" is concerned, I am to a certain extent....but when it comes to Jackie's bags...mindful seems to go out the window!!!

Of Course, we'll wait. Take your time!

I don't want anyone here to have buyer's remorse later on.

That said, I do think the wine midi would look stunning. The chocolate too but that's another thread. LOL

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say something......

I have seen BE and RM bags IRL and I prefer BE Hands DOWN.

The quality, craftsmanship, meticulous attention to detail and design are evident.

BE uses superior hardware that will NOT tarnish and the leather is beyond fabulous.

This is just MY opinion, but I've felt and held both bags....and well....I'm here.

There is NO comparison IMHO.