WINE LMMidi Bespoke

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
Hi BE Women!!!

I know Lovebags2 has started a thread on the Chocolate Midi and it's somewhat "slow"

Anyone interested in a WINE LMMidi???? Silver/Gold hardware up for discussion.

Wine is a gorgeous color.....not too bright and just right for any occasion really. Perfect for Fall....Winter....

I've seen Wine bags out there and believe me.....no one does Wine like Jackie!!!

I'm thinking that Wine and Wine Glossy are very similar but I can ask Jackie.

So.....who's "In"????!!!!!

kings_20

Sep 23, 2007
Canada
Wine and wine glossy is the same thing. I would be in but I already ordered a regular wine LM from Stitch. It would be gorgeous and I hope you get enough ladies for your bespoke!!

citychris

O.G.
Aug 5, 2006
I'd be in for a wine LM Midi, preferably with gold HW. I do love my regular wine LM, but now that I have a Midi, I just love this size so much!

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
Boston
I might be! I need to see modeling pictures of the bag~ especially with the strap. Has anyone posted any modeling pictures of it carried with the strap yet?

citychris

O.G.
Aug 5, 2006
Zacorey - I just sent you an email re: this order but you found it yourself first! There are some modelling pics. in other threads re: ladies receiving their Midis and I'll be posting some later.

citychris

O.G.
Aug 5, 2006
Contessa & others - What are your thoughts on a wine LM midi vs. the wine TME midi?

I think I like the handles better on the LM midi. I might like the tassels better on the LM midi but the ones with the little beads on them (on the TME) are kind of cute. Another difference is the rings around the top where the drawstring goes through on the LM.

bark

May 15, 2006
I would be in for a wine LM midi ... btw what is the price??? I am not particular on hardware - could go wither way.

savvy23

Perfect Blue
Feb 27, 2008
I am not supposed to be on this thread...I am supposed to be mindful. Though, is the wine color the same bag the model is holding on the BE website under the LMM section?

If so, I may be in--silver hardware....yikes. I did not say that!

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
I am not supposed to be on this thread...I am supposed to be mindful. Though, is the wine color the same bag the model is holding on the BE website under the LMM section?

If so, I may be in--silver hardware....yikes. I did not say that!
ditto to all that....:P

Shh..I'm not here....

lovebags2

O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
Ladies,

This sounds really good! I think we might have enough interest in a wine midi to have Jackie move forward. But, I have to let you know a few issues.

First, does everyone realize that Jackie has announced today that in 09 she will have the Midi's readily available on her website for order in several colors? I'm not sure which, she will choose, but I would think wine would be likely.

Second, Jackie emailed me today saying that on the next Midi she wants the depth to become a little more then on our current dark grey midi's. I don't think very much, maybe by a half inch or slightly more. I"m not sure if anyone would even notice the difference, but nonetheless, it needs to be discussed and agreed upon before we present our order to Jackie.

I will receive my dark grey midi by Monday, so I will be in a better place to comment then regarding depth. But for now, feel free to share ideas here.

Lastly, I love the one zipper look for a bag with these smaller dimensions. Are we all in agreement?

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
Contessa & others - What are your thoughts on a wine LM midi vs. the wine TME midi?

I think I like the handles better on the LM midi. I might like the tassels better on the LM midi but the ones with the little beads on them (on the TME) are kind of cute. Another difference is the rings around the top where the drawstring goes through on the LM.
Citychris....I wanted to rack your brain on what you thought of the hardware. I know you have a LM in Wine with silver......what are your thoughts???? I'd also ask Jackie as I know she's told me some bags/leathers look better with gold hw.

Now......my thoughts....I prefer the braided handles to the rolled ones....so I'd love the Midi with the braided handles and NEW tassles!!!

What do you all think???

lovebags2

O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
I know I love the gold hardware with my SM, but with a style like this, I say, let's go with the silver!

Chris, I'd like to hear your opinion though on this because I think you favor the gold hardware on a larger scaled bag but for smaller, I think you like the silver?

Personally, I vote for silver this time!

Contessa, DEFINETELY braided handles. I don't like rolled.

lovebags2

O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
Contessa,

How many ladies do we have so far for this bespoke?

I"m hoping if we are at least 6, Jackie will move forward on....

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
Lovebags2....I ADMIRE your talent to make a decision!!!! I envy you!!!

So.....

LMMidi in WINE with the following details:

- SILVER hardware

- braided handles w/ ribbon detail

- one zipper with beaded tassles

- grommet/drawstring closure

- magnetic interior closure

Sound right??

lovebags2

O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
Thanks Contessa! People often tell me, I"m a woman that knows what she wants....LOL

I think in the beginning I was more indecisive with my BE choices. But, now I feel like a "BE" expert. I know all the leathers, styles, and colors extremely well.

Now, making choices comes easy! I know exactly which BE styles I love and which aren't for me.

And, YES, that's a perfect order!