Wine: Is it going to be hard to find soon?

fabae

O.G.
Jun 10, 2006
Way Down Yonder
I've been eyeing the (regular, not baby) Groovee in wine, and so I started making a list of all the online places that had it. (Weird OCD habit of mine!:P) Then I noticed that I could only find it at Nordstrom and Zappos. Did I miss someplace? Is that because perhaps other places haven't received their shipments yet? Or is it going to be hard to find to begin with, thus making it harder to get my grubby paws on one if I wait too long? I was hoping to stalk it for a while to be sure I really want it, but now I don't know how long I should wait! Does anyone know anything?

nascar fan

just cruising
O.G.
Jul 3, 2009
25 mins east of the track
I've been eyeing the (regular, not baby) Groovee in wine, and so I started making a list of all the online places that had it. (Weird OCD habit of mine!:P) Then I noticed that I could only find it at Nordstrom and Zappos. Did I miss someplace? Is that because perhaps other places haven't received their shipments yet? Or is it going to be hard to find to begin with, thus making it harder to get my grubby paws on one if I wait too long? I was hoping to stalk it for a while to be sure I really want it, but now I don't know how long I should wait! Does anyone know anything?
I am probably not a good one to give advice, but I am not waiting anymore. I've missed out on too many.

If you put the one on zappos into your checkout cart, it will tell you how many they have left (if they only have a few). If they have a lot, it won't say how many are left.

fabae

O.G.
Jun 10, 2006
Way Down Yonder
^ True.

And I missed out on the Bordeaux Groovee by waiting too long, which is why I'm anxious about this one. Even though I have BANNED myself!

blackonmaroon

Always on the hunt
May 8, 2008
California
I don't think they're hard to find at all, actually. I've seen them everywhere! And if you're going to be paying full price, there are tons at the MbMJ boutiques.