***window shopping*****

Polaremil

permanent vacation
O.G.
Aug 28, 2007
Close enough
Did some shopping in Helsinki this weekend. This is how the M shop there looks like:
Mul1.jpg

Mul2.jpg

Mul3.jpg

They did not have the Oxford, but they had other bags in the same leather. And I wasn't too impressed, the leather was not as soft as Araline's:nogood:. Maybe Araline is goat, not washed nappa...anyone knows? Or maybe it was the lining or the stitching that made the leather stiffer..? Anyway, I now have the Oxford out of my system, I think. More pics to follow.

riffraff

Sofa King Blonde!
O.G.
Feb 4, 2007
UK
:drool::drool: gorgeous, thanks for posting Polaremil, you've brightend my gloomy Monday morning.

chaz

Superstar DJ
Sep 8, 2007
Oh S**T!!! I feel a shopping trip coming on!!! No I WILL RESIST!!! Polaremil, thank you so much for the pics,this would be a longer post but I'm back off to drool at them all again!!xxxxxxxxx

chaz

Superstar DJ
Sep 8, 2007
Your not kidding!!! Totally gorgeous!! Tell me,whats on your wish list now!!!!xxx

Polaremil

permanent vacation
O.G.
Aug 28, 2007
Close enough
I don't know. It's not as if I need anything...ha ha. Maybe next time I visit there will be Agynesses on display. They look cool, but I would definitely want to see one IRL before committing even mentally.

chaz

Superstar DJ
Sep 8, 2007
I don't know. It's not as if I need anything...ha ha. Maybe next time I visit there will be Agynesses on display. They look cool, but I would definitely want to see one IRL before committing even mentally.
Totally agree!!!:tup: