Win at Nordies thanks to you all!

ronsdiva

NE Born OH Bred
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
I attended the cosmetics trend show at one of my local Nordstrom stores. For those who have never attended, they showcase many of the cosmetics lines in the store and the season's trends in makeup. They have raffles and giveaways. Usually, some of the giveaways are impromptu, such as who is the first person to answer a question. Well I would have won a Bobbie Brown gel eyeliner kit as I was the first person to arrive, but I did not get in line right away since I had my 8 mth old daughter. When I saw people start to stand around debating whether to get in line, told them where to stand, then started a line. This group of women got in front of me and I did not make an issue of it. One of those women got the kit. Well, the CHANEL representative started talking and decided to give away 3 of the Chanel gwp kits to the first person to answer her quesions. The first one was what was Coco Chanel's real first name. Thanks to tPF and you member of the Chanel forum, I have fallen for Chanel and had renewed my knowlege of Mademoiselle Chanel. So, I won one of the kits!