"Win a Louis Vuitton bag!!!"

Omaha_2072

Back At Square One
Aug 1, 2008
I hope this type of post is allowed. If not, I apologize. For the record, I am not trying to promote this website nor am I affiliated with it either.
****************************************************************************************************
My step-mother cut out this article yesterday from Woman's World Magazine for me (she is well aware of my Louis Vuitton obsession)....

"Win a Louis Vuitton bag!

They say life can be a bowl of cherries, but wouldn't you rather it be a bag of cherries--especially if the bag is a genuine Louis Vuitton? Visit NwCherries.com for your chance to win the Louis Vuitton Cherry Speedy 25 handbag, along with a scrumptious supply of tree-ripened Northwest cherries--a high fiber, low calorie, anti-oxidant boost for your body. See our site rules. Ends 11:59pm ET 8/6/10. Sponsor: Northwest Cherries."

Just thought I would pass it along to other LV fans. No purchase necessary. It does require you to input an email address. I am not sure if this would automatically sign your email address up on a mailing list or not (sometimes it does with certain contests that I've entered in the past).

--Go to NwCherries.com
--Click on the "Woman's World" red link
--Enter your basic information (only asks for name/address/email/birthdate) on the contest entry form

Maybe a TPFer will win??? :biggrin:

Last edited:
I have the actual magazine clip in front of me. It's on Page 25 of "Woman's World" dated 7/19/2010. As far as I can tell, this contest appears to be totally legit. I would never intentionally attempt to steer anyone on TPF in the wrong direction. :shrugs:

Info about the contest directly from the Nortwest Cherry website...

"Win NWCherries and the cherry-clad Louis Vuitton Speedy!

The Northwest Cherry growers take great time and care to deliver the healthiest and tastiest cherries they can to tables around the world. This year, the growers are excited to partner with Woman’s World in offering a token of their appreciation to the consumers for whom they grow."

I have the actual magazine clip in front of me. It's on Page 25 of "Woman's World" dated 7/19/2010. As far as I can tell, this contest appears to be totally legit. I would never intentionally attempt to steer anyone on TPF in the wrong direction. :shrugs:

I know, I know. I believe you. It just seems like so many companies are doing this same sort of thing and never post pictures of the bag or info on where it is coming from.

As a representative of the collected Northwest cherry growers, I can assure you all that the contest is indeed legitimate. As the contest reads, we work hard all year to bring the highly seasonal Northwest cherries to their fans around the world. Similarly, this limited edition Speedy bag is of the finest quality and not something you can find on a shelf everyday.

Our focus is to bring healthy, tasty fruit to your door, but never forget that it's fun as well. So in that spirit, congrats in advance to whomever the lucky winner will be! Have fun with your new LV cherry speedy!

The drawing will be held on August 11th. Northwest cherries will be available in grocers near you for about as long!

(there is an image of the bag & cherry box in the Woman's World magazine, but here's another look)

Attachments

• Speedy bag - LV cherries.jpg
    Speedy bag - LV cherries.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 370