Willpower

1. My pebbled leather came today and I promised DB he could open it.....DANG he wont be here until tomorrow. I have been staring at the Coach tape on the outside of the bag.....I want to open it sooooooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but I wont...:Push:

2. lol You can make it! Be strong :P

3. I promised him it was like butter.....i hope it holds true ;)

Meanwhile he might feel bad for me anyway and not get mad because tomorrow were supposed to be going for my FAT pants....

We went yesterday and the pant I tried on 2 sizes larger than normal wouldn't even zip. he was somehow suprised that I didnt feel like buying anything:mad:

4. Hang in there! Almost there!

5. Did you open it yet :nuts: And those pants were probably just made wrong ;]

6. He opened it!!! I will take pictures later. I couldn't do the unwrapping pictures because then her would have REALLY thought I was crazy :lol: Just as fun was the new Coach Cataloge that came with it!

7. Okay here she is :love:

[​IMG]

8. It's lovely! Definitely worth the wait!

9. Love the color, nice bag! I like the fact that you put those cute sunglasses next to it! :biggrin:

10. Yeah it needed the Sunglasses ;)

11. Cute! Worth the wait, right? Enjoy!!!

12. oooh pretty!

13. That's absolutely adorable!!! Congrats!!! Don't you feel better about waiting now?

14. Definately worth the wait. I really am enjoying the look and feel of the pebbled leather. I think I am going to buy my mom a purse in this line for Mothers Day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice