Willowsmom's bal collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't know that I've ever posted any of my bags in the showcase, so I thought it was time to share my bal pride and joy with everyone! I still have a couple of Coach and Cole Haan, but I pretty much am exclusive to bal right now. Without further ado...

2003 dark caramel city
    2004 rose twiggy
    2004 lilac first
    2004 pistachio mini first
    2004 light turquoise first
    2007 anthracite city
    2008 pale magenta coin purse

Attached Files:

2. Wow, love your collection! So many beautiful colors ... especially that rose twiggy!:drool:

3. Love your collection! All of the colours are gorgeous!

4. Lovely bags!! Great collection:tup:

5. great colors!

6. Great collection! I can't wait until my DH gets me my first Bal for my birthday!

7. You've got a beautiful collection. From someone who is considering their first Bal purchase, you've shown me a great range to choose from. Thanks for sharing the pics. :tup:

8. I love your Lilac First and your CP is adorable! Beautiful collection!

[​IMG]

9. Great Collection, Great Colors!!!! I love the pistachio one!!!!

10. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all your B-bags! Can't wait to get my first City!

11. Great Bal collection willowsmom!:tup: Love the Caramel & Anthra Cities and the Magenta CP is TDF!!:heart:

12. wow, lovely balenciaga!!! the colors are TDF!! :drool:

13. Thanks for sharing! You have great taste in colors, love each and every piece of your collection. The mini first is soooo adorable, it looks great in Pistachio!!!! :biggrin:

14. Great collection, and so full of color too!

15. Thank you all so much!