Willow Tote

I missed the 30 percent. I was too busy looking at the 50 percent off of the Central Tote (which I found for $103 with free shipping.) Frankly, I was trying to see if anyone had made a video of it on YouTube. No one had.... Hope you enjoy.

Same! I'm really liking this & the price point with the 30%. Gotta pull the trigger though...wish this bag was on my radar sooner.
EDIT - see post 24690 in the mini reveal thread. @shoes+handbags bought the antique pink (which I love) & gives thoughts & pics!
Thanks @shoes+handbags !
How useful are you finding the central zip pocket? Could it hold an iPad mini and a chunky wallet at the same time, or is it too flat?

How useful are you finding the central zip pocket? Could it hold an iPad mini and a chunky wallet at the same time, or is it too flat?
I haven't used it yet, lol. That said, I can try putting my Samsung tablet & wallet in & see. Not sure how comparable that would be but I'll do that later & will report back. I planned to move into it tomorrow anyway. Stay tuned!

Reactions: MmeHulot
Ok...this was a challenge for me as I don't have or carry anything bulky so I threw my wallet & eyeglasses in one side, another glass case in the other & then put my Samsung Tab A 10.5" & another wallet in the center. I show it open & then zipped. This tote holds a ton & doesn't lose its shape.
Hope this helps.
20201208_193307.jpg20201208_193339.jpg

Ok...this was a challenge for me as I don't have or carry anything bulky so I threw my wallet & eyeglasses in one side, another glass case in the other & then put my Samsung Tab A 10.5" & another wallet in the center. I show it open & then zipped. This tote holds a ton & doesn't lose its shape.
Hope this helps.

Thank you so much for taking the time to take those pics! They’re exactly the scenario I was wondering about. Such a nice mix of openness and security.

My Forest was delivered yesterday. It is such a pretty color. I like how lightweight it is and holds it's shape. I do wish that it had a slip pocket inside to put my cellphone so I don't have to dig for it.

Reactions: Teagaggle