Willow Tote

Valkrie

O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
Does anyone have the Willow tote? I am thinking of ordering the pewter/forest and would love your input on it. Thanks so much.

Reactions: Ellejee

Teagaggle

Sep 29, 2014
Same! I'm really liking this & the price point with the 30%. Gotta pull the trigger though...wish this bag was on my radar sooner.
EDIT - see post 24690 in the mini reveal thread. @shoes+handbags bought the antique pink (which I love) & gives thoughts & pics!
Thanks @shoes+handbags !

Last edited:
Reactions: Valkrie
Jun 8, 2006
I missed the 30 percent. I was too busy looking at the 50 percent off of the Central Tote (which I found for $103 with free shipping.) Frankly, I was trying to see if anyone had made a video of it on YouTube. No one had.... Hope you enjoy.

MmeHulot

May 21, 2019
Same! I'm really liking this & the price point with the 30%. Gotta pull the trigger though...wish this bag was on my radar sooner.
EDIT - see post 24690 in the mini reveal thread. @shoes+handbags bought the antique pink (which I love) & gives thoughts & pics!
Thanks @shoes+handbags !
How useful are you finding the central zip pocket? Could it hold an iPad mini and a chunky wallet at the same time, or is it too flat?

Teagaggle

Sep 29, 2014
How useful are you finding the central zip pocket? Could it hold an iPad mini and a chunky wallet at the same time, or is it too flat?
I haven't used it yet, lol. That said, I can try putting my Samsung tablet & wallet in & see. Not sure how comparable that would be but I'll do that later & will report back. I planned to move into it tomorrow anyway. Stay tuned!

Reactions: MmeHulot

Teagaggle

Sep 29, 2014
Ok...this was a challenge for me as I don't have or carry anything bulky so I threw my wallet & eyeglasses in one side, another glass case in the other & then put my Samsung Tab A 10.5" & another wallet in the center. I show it open & then zipped. This tote holds a ton & doesn't lose its shape.
Hope this helps.
20201208_193307.jpg 20201208_193339.jpg

MmeHulot

May 21, 2019
Ok...this was a challenge for me as I don't have or carry anything bulky so I threw my wallet & eyeglasses in one side, another glass case in the other & then put my Samsung Tab A 10.5" & another wallet in the center. I show it open & then zipped. This tote holds a ton & doesn't lose its shape.
Hope this helps.
Thank you so much for taking the time to take those pics! They’re exactly the scenario I was wondering about. Such a nice mix of openness and security.

Valkrie

O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
My Forest was delivered yesterday. It is such a pretty color. I like how lightweight it is and holds it's shape. I do wish that it had a slip pocket inside to put my cellphone so I don't have to dig for it.

Reactions: Teagaggle

Teagaggle

Sep 29, 2014
You'll have to let me know how you all like it when you carry.
Mine is going back. I was so excited to move into it today but the outer strap would not stay on my shoulder. I even changed jackets to see if that mattered. Nope. Oh well. I am keeping my matching beat bag charm. Just too cute!

Valkrie

O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
I was just coming to post that I am returning it and saw you are too. I had the same issue with the strap. I am sending it back asap to beat the returns after Christmas.

Reactions: Teagaggle

Teagaggle

Sep 29, 2014
I was just coming to post that I am returning it and saw you are too. I had the same issue with the strap. I am sending it back asap to beat the returns after Christmas.
Sas, right! Guess it wasn't just me. I purchased thru Macy's so I hope to return today.

Reactions: Valkrie