Willis Yay or Nay?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been thinking about purchasing a Willis bag. Are they totally out of style or okay?

2. They are more than okay!! Go for it!!

3. I had a customer give me hers from 1996 and it's a way cool bag. I say go for it

4. Those classic styles never go out of fashion!

5. Yes!
    Get the Willis!!!
    A great Classic bag that will never go out of style!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

6. Totally, love my Willis!

7. I don't have a Willis, but I do think they are a really classic bag.

8. I don't own a Willis either, but wish I did. It's a timeless classic, not out of style at all.

9. I think the Willis bag is beautiful and will always be in style.

10. Very classy! I've been eyeing some on Ebay. If you get one, PLEASE do a reveal with some mod shots! I'd like to see how the bag hangs off the body. I'm thinking the whiskey color is sensational! Good luck!

11. Get it! I am in love with the mahogany color! I wish the duffle came in that color!!!! I would die!

12. I believe there is a pic in the Coach Celebrity thread with Anna Kendrick from Twilight carrying the Station bag, which is basically the same bag silhouette, but a tad smaller.

13. Definitely grab one if you can. There are so many wonderful Vintage USA made ones in excellent condition for sale. I just think the older leather is so much nicer-- IMO. I've been carrying a Willis all week and I"m loving it. I'd just finished washing and conditioning it and it was fun to try out. I love it!!

14. I love my Willis bag. I think it's such a classic bag and will always be in style!

15. Willis is a beautiful bag. When it first came out I was carrying a station bag, which is very similar, so I never purchased one. Now I wish that I had! I have a friend who was carrying her Willis bag just a couple of weeks ago, and it looked great - very classic and won't ever go out of style.