Willis size compare pics?

The one size Willis I don't have. sad day, but the small size is really tiny, I don't think I could carry a bag that small regularly. I feel like I have to downsize when I carry the regular willis.

This bag is so amazing though, it fits all my essentials and looks very fashionable and hip with a vintage flare that is rich with coach history and heritage.

The small is really small....I bought it initially and felt like I was carrying a barbie purse...well worth the few extra bucks..the standard willis is literally twice the size it feels like

Nice photo. The neutral color looks completely different there than on the website. I'm deciding to use my FB discount on that one (large) or the Kristin woven hobo in white. Tuff.

I bought the white one, which I had wanted for a long time. I thought it held a lot for its size. What bothered me the most was the access. It was inconvenient to open and see the contents without really spreading the opening, plus I pretty much had to take everything out to get something near the bottom. I returned it, not because of the size, but rather because there was some peeling on the front flap. I didn't get another one because I'm now paranoid about it peeling.

If I could design a bigger Willis, I would add about 1/2" to the width, and expand the height and length by about an inch or so. For me, making it a bit bigger would allow me to use it more. I still adore the Willis. I'm thinking of going with the natural, even with the TLC it needs to keep it stain-free.