WILLIS Clubhouse!!!

OMG!! I know this was posted a long time ago but I just came across it!

My jaw dropped. I was speechless. I think a tear may have formed in my eye.. That is the most exquisite collection of Willis'. Stunning!

Bravo!!
Thanks! I just picked up another Willis in what I believe is blue violet based on the tag lettering BLV! The first one I’ve ever seen! At first I thought it was BLU for blue but the last letter looks to be a V And it has a purplish cast. I don’t believe it was ever used. Made 1997 in the US. Here it is next to my sapphire Chester.

Attachments

• CCF2D0A1-CE4C-4150-932E-890CA5DF0762.jpeg
    CCF2D0A1-CE4C-4150-932E-890CA5DF0762.jpeg
    170.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 5009BC96-B1A2-46FB-9246-139CBA9D417A.jpeg
    5009BC96-B1A2-46FB-9246-139CBA9D417A.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 48
Thanks! I just picked up another Willis in what I believe is blue violet based on the tag lettering BLV! The first one I’ve ever seen! At first I thought it was BLU for blue but the last letter looks to be a V And it has a purplish cast. I don’t believe it was ever used. Made 1997 in the US. Here it is next to my sapphire Chester.

Oh. Just.... OHHHHH! What a find! So beautiful! I am hoping to find a blue Willis and Murphy.

One can hope!

Reactions: Paris Girl
Oh. Just.... OHHHHH! What a find! So beautiful! I am hoping to find a blue Willis and Murphy.

One can hope!
There are several shades of blues. The older navy is a very dark almost black color. Later they started making a true navy blue.I took this photo of some other blues I have: denim, pool, royal.

Attachments

• 45FB808D-92C5-4298-83A5-D995E0264C05.jpeg
    45FB808D-92C5-4298-83A5-D995E0264C05.jpeg
    129.1 KB · Views: 53
How are you still liking this little cutie? I just ordered it in chalk on sale. I’ve wanted one since they were released!

I like it a lot, I wore it today in fact!!! It’s incredibly cuddly and cute.

I stalked and debated the red version harrrrd, in the end I only didn’t get it because I really only need one bright red bag and I don’t think it was the right shade.

But I’ll probably do another quilted one if they make more colors.

I like it a lot, I wore it today in fact!!! It’s incredibly cuddly and cute.

I stalked and debated the red version harrrrd, in the end I only didn’t get it because I really only need one bright red bag and I don’t think it was the right shade.

But I’ll probably do another quilted one if they make more colors.
Ohhh it would look so pretty in red! I missed out on that one. Here it is! Quilted Willis 18 in Chalk! Arrived today! I love Coach’s color chalk! I’m obsessed with this. It’s much softer than the Madison backpack I had for a quick moment. This one just feels squishy and like butter! What’s your opinion on the quilted styles? I really love then and am drawn to them but I am nervous about it going out of style quickly. I posted this question in the mini reveal thread too. Anyways - im glad you still love your Willis and I can definitely see why!

61805784-15EB-4A21-AB64-09DD660D6F49.jpeg

Ohhh it would look so pretty in red! I missed out on that one. Here it is! Quilted Willis 18 in Chalk! Arrived today! I love Coach’s color chalk! I’m obsessed with this. It’s much softer than the Madison backpack I had for a quick moment. This one just feels squishy and like butter! What’s your opinion on the quilted styles? I really love then and am drawn to them but I am nervous about it going out of style quickly. I posted this question in the mini reveal thread too. Anyways - im glad you still love your Willis and I can definitely see why!

View attachment 5287368
OH! She is just lovely! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: J9Fell4Tiffanys
I recently got the quilted willis 18 in black. I searched for this bag in a few stores and contacted their website (in Asia) and finally got it at a great price!
It fits all my essentials but my only complaint is that it is sometimes difficult to get my things out due to the bag being tapered at the top. I also prefer for my crossbody bags to hang slightly above my hips but the strap is still too long for that. No big issues as the bag looks amaaazingA77F496E-F833-41F8-835C-ECD7F8E0CB70.jpeg

Ok, here it is!
Thank you for sharing your extraordinary collection! Seeing so many iterations together is so exciting! :loveeyes: I'm so curious to know how long you've been collecting Wills bags.

Here is my humble collection. The hunt for a Willis started the VC hobby for me. I got the black one a couple years ago and the other two very recently.
20220327_173522.jpg