Willis and Kindle question

MoxiePixie

May 4, 2012
Will a Kindle with a cover on it fit in the back outside pocket of the Willis? I'm debating if I want a Willis or not. I was in the FP store today, thinking I was going to get a Poppy leather hobo and wound up not liking the look of it but finding myself drawn to the Willis. I'm kicking myself for not getting it while I was there! Now debating on what color to get, the magenta colorblock, grey and petal colorblock, or pink scarlet. Tough decisions!

I'm used to carrying satchels and larger purses and downsizing will be tough, but thinking the Willis will be a good everyday purse to grab and go when I'm just running errands, or for vacation. Just need to convince myself to push the buy button! Would be easier to do if I'd gotten a PCE this time around though. Maybe if I buy something FP I'll get back on the list for the next one. :graucho:

CoachMaven

Unintentional Trendsetter...
O.G.
May 7, 2012
Here's a pic:

P1020040.jpg

MoxiePixie

May 4, 2012
Thank you! Glad my beloved Kindle will fit in the back pocket if needed.
And a very, very generous TPF member shared a PCE with me, which made my day and made the decision to get a Willis that much easier! But, I couldn't decide between the Scarlet and the Magenta colorblock. So, since I didn't want to miss out on the PCE discount and make the wrong decision, I ordered both. I'll return whichever one I like least!

Now, if they'd just come out with the black with silver hardware instead of brass for fall, I'd be a happy camper.

LVOEbear

Jan 18, 2012
I have been wanting the black with silver Willis so bad!!!!! I hope it's October because then maybe I convince my hubby "hey I just pushed out my second baby (that are 13 mo apart btw) can I have it?" lol.