Williamsburg, Iowa Outlet?

1. Does anyone know how that outlet is? I'm working on expanding to other outlets and it's only about 4.5 hours from me...

2. Hey fellow Minnesotan! I think the Albertville Outlet (MN) is one of the best I've been to. Haven't been to the Williamsburg one...yet!

3. Was there about 4 years ago. Seems like it was a rather small store. Not much to choose from. I know I didn't buy anything, so the selection must have been small. Or, maybe it was just before the newest line was coming out??? Can't remember. Was there in June, I think.

Sorry I can't be more help.

4. I've been to the Williamsburg outlet, it's about 1 1/2 hours away. I feel that it's great but I've never been to any of the other outlets. I still carry my laptop bag I got there about three years ago and I recently (last month) got a wristlet and a key chain there. The SA's are helpful and It's my favorite place to go in the Tanger outlet!

5. Thanks so much, everyone! I go to the Albertville one... A LOT (maybe once every other week)!!!!! I just thought I'd see if anyone had been to the Williamsburg one. Might be a fun little roadtrip once the weather cools a bit and whatnot!

6. HELLO! Are you in the Twin Cities?!

7. Yes I have been there many times! I live about an hour away, it is a smaller store, but the selection is nice and the SA's are very helpful and super nice!

8. Nope. Down in North Mankato. I also seem to be winding up in Albertville about every other week now that I know they have a Coach outlet!

9. Oh! I'm in the Cities! Lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice