Willa

Aug 13, 2014
Seeing NACs beautiful elephant Willa posted today, I realized that I do not own that style. So, for all of you ladies who own the Willa, please tell me what you love about it and what you don't. Thanks.

I LOOOVE the Willa! As a matter of fact, I just ordered the Desert yesterday and debating in Mustard for a pop. I own White w/ Sierra trim in pebbled and Oyster in Saffiano. It's a great bag and on the larger side of Meduim. I love everything about it except that the strap attaches to the handles like the Zip Zip, other than that, it's the perfect bag. I don't think you will be disappointed. I want it in elephant but prefer the pebbled version. Waiting in the price to drop or for one to show up in the outlet.

I love the Willa too! I have it in the smoke color in the Pebble Grain version and have been thinking about getting a different color in the Saffiano version for the longest time. She's really good to carry either way with the strap as well. I don't carry her a lot because I save her for rainy days in the summer, but when I do carry her, she's such a beauty.

Seeing NACs beautiful elephant Willa posted today, I realized that I do not own that style. So, for all of you ladies who own the Willa, please tell me what you love about it and what you don't. Thanks.

LJ, I love how it looks on the crook and think it's a great bag for carrying it that way. However I hate the shoulder strap and how it hooks to the bag. It's very awkward, way more than the zip zip, which I don't find very awkward at all. If you're more of a shoulder bag girl, you probably won't like it, however for a larger medium satchel it's awesome. The organization is great and the versatility with the snaps in the side is a nice feature. It holds a lot and I think tends to get heavy. Hope this helps.

Thanks ladies. Your input is helpful. I never use a shoulder strap, so that's not a factor for me. Just wondering if it would be heavy. I have the Chelsea and find it heavy. If you have both the Chelsea and the Willa, which do you prefer and why?

I only have the Dillen Chelsea to compare to which is heavy to begin with, but before I started using my Chelsea as my travel bag, I thought the Chelsea was heavier when filled with the same amount as the Willa. But the Willa also gets heavy, but it just depends on how much stuff I put in her, but she's not heavy to start off with.

LJ, I love how it looks on the crook and think it's a great bag for carrying it that way. However I hate the shoulder strap and how it hooks to the bag. It's very awkward, way more than the zip zip, which I don't find very awkward at all. If you're more of a shoulder bag girl, you probably won't like it, however for a larger medium satchel it's awesome. The organization is great and the versatility with the snaps in the side is a nice feature. It holds a lot and I think tends to get heavy. Hope this helps.
I agree with twoboyz!! I have this in pebble leather in the aubergine. I love the bag don't get me wrong. But I hate the strap. Its awkward as a shoulder bag, and I think its looks funny for crossbody too. I usually don't even have the strap on the bag when I carry it.

Thanks ladies. Your input is helpful. I never use a shoulder strap, so that's not a factor for me. Just wondering if it would be heavy. I have the Chelsea and find it heavy. If you have both the Chelsea and the Willa, which do you prefer and why?
I feel like the willa is heavy for a satchel. I came up with the conclusion that its the rolled handles. They sort of dig into my arm a little. I have a Florentine buckley and it doesn't feel as heavy as this. But I feel like its bc the handles are different, and that the Florentine handles are more comfy

I agree with twoboyz!! I have this in pebble leather in the aubergine. I love the bag don't get me wrong. But I hate the strap. Its awkward as a shoulder bag, and I think its looks funny for crossbody too. I usually don't even have the strap on the bag when I carry it.