Will you wear love ring together with love bracelet?

gahk

Mar 5, 2011
I am interested in your opinions. Will you wear love ring and love bracelet together in one hand?

Zarina

O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
I am interested in your opinions. Will you wear love ring and love bracelet together in one hand?
I do :smile:
I have a plain RG love bracelet on my left wrist......my DH bought me the plain RG love wedding band (it is the smaller of the 2 love rings). I wear my 3 diamond engagement ring (which is WG) above the band and I love the way it looks).....I will try and post some pics. I have had no luck AT ALL trying to get my pictures to show on here :tdown:

Kissmark

O.G.
Jun 9, 2009
Tokyo
I do :smile:
I have a plain RG love bracelet on my left wrist......my DH bought me the plain RG love wedding band (it is the smaller of the 2 love rings). I wear my 3 diamond engagement ring (which is WG) above the band and I love the way it looks).....I will try and post some pics. I have had no luck AT ALL trying to get my pictures to show on here :tdown:
Would love to see the pictures!

gahk

Mar 5, 2011
Of course I will. I love all the beautiful things, I love to wear rings and bracelet. Although sometimes I just wear a ring, I like to wear bracelet too.
I actually meant wearing Cartier Love ring and Cartier Love bracelet together in one hand. Is that too much?

stmary

Feb 10, 2011
I dont think its too much. I wear my love ring and my love bracelet on my left hand and i got a few compliments.

aliami

Jan 13, 2013
I usually wear them on different hands (ie. ring on left, bracelet on right), but I think it looks good when on the same hand too.

prplhrt21

O.G.
May 20, 2009
yes! I have the plain white gold love ring and cuff ..always worn on my right hand..I will also be getting the yellow gold wedding band to stack with my white gold ring tomorrow (to go with when I get a yellow gold cuff...sometime this year..hopefully)

iCutie

Mar 17, 2011
I wear my YG love bracelet and YG with diamonds love ring together on my right hand. I also wear my trinity ring on my right hand - I think it breaks up the 'matchy, matchy thing. And I wear my YG ballon bleu watch on my left arm.

gahk

Mar 5, 2011
I wear my YG love bracelet and YG with diamonds love ring together on my right hand. I also wear my trinity ring on my right hand - I think it breaks up the 'matchy, matchy thing. And I wear my YG ballon bleu watch on my left arm.
Pics please!