Will you still use your B bags when...

1. ...celebrities stop wearing them and they're no longer the "IT" bags?

I don't believe in trends at all! I wear what I like and never even think if it's "in" now. I always try to look classy and use bags that I LOVE to use! The reason I love Balenciaga is because the leather is SOOO soft and the bags have so much personality in them!!!! I just love carrying my Ink First!

So, would you stop wearing your B bags in, let's say, 5 years, when all the celebrities find new bags to carry and the motorcycle style is over and done with? I wouldn't! I carry what I love and if it's not "in", even better for me! It'll look more unique! LOL!

2. I feel the same exact way feather!!!:smile:

3. yeppers, i'll be wearing mine 'till my dying day, i could really care less about what the celebs think is cool :tender:...my :heart: for b-bags started long before i ever saw them in the magazines!!!

4. Definitely. I'm not one for trends or celeb fashion... ever.
    I view fashion as art, an extension of your passion, heart, and soul. Balenciaga bags are the only bags that I feel really, truly 'mesh' with me. Instead of just a bag, they become a part of my style and overall look -- to me they're individual works of art, and not many bags (for me) are like that!

5. wow, i couldn't have said it better myself, i totally agree MiMi-girl :yes:

6. Wellsaid, Mimi! I don't have the same relationship with any of my other bags as I do with my b-bags. I imagine I will someday be a 90 year old granny who's toting her B-bag with pride.

7. Nicely said!!!! Glad I am not alone when I say that I do not follow celebrity trends. :smile:

8. The ones that you have really are quite unique so I can definitely see how they are a part of you and how you view them as art. You definitely have your own wonderful style and I think your collection of bbags complements it perfectly.

In response to the original question, I think I will be wearing mine for a long time to come.....

9. i wear mine as long as i still love it. in fact, the reason i wear it now is because not a lot of people wear balenciaga in my country...
    at least, not much wearing authentics :P
    this bag is not too popular here, and it made me love it more...

10. thanks chi and everyone else ;)

11. well, we will see in 5 years won't we? ;) I can barely plan what outfit I will wear tomorrow! I get whims sometimes and get rid of everything of a certain style, but I know that for now, and the last 2 or 3 years, I've loved balenciaga bags with a passion!

12. ^^^ That is so cool sea!!!

13. Well said Mimi~ Needless to say, I am hanging on tight to my b-bag! I just can't bear to think of not wearing her or at least having her in my collection!

14. Definitely I will always keep my Balenciagas & will always wear them...

If you love your bag, you would be proud in owning it even after 20 years time.... & you'll feel more proud when people look at it and wonder what brand or which collection is your bag but can't figure it out...

I just made a scenario of myself after 20 years .. loool

15. I will continue to wear the ones I have regardless of who wears what and for the future, I will only buy bags of 1K or more when they fit my criteria for quality and craftsmanship. At present time, this is a hit or miss endeavor with regard to BBags.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice