Will you help me?

zazipod

Mar 23, 2006
Hi I just bough a LV speedy 25 for $242.00 (used) and I was wondering if you guys can let me know about what you think regarding its authenticity and quality. Thanks and I really appreciate it! Attachment included (I hope it works)!

Attachments

• 3d_1.jpg
    3d_1.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 78
  • 5c_1_b.jpg
    5c_1_b.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 175
  • 8b_1.jpg
    8b_1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 106
  • 12_1.jpg
    12_1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 87
Hi ,
Can you show a picture of the sides of the bag? Especially the leaf where it says Louis Vuitton Paris made in USA or France. It helps to look at the type of font they use for the lettering. :o)

Something looks off.. I just can't seem to place it..
Also for a used bag, the patina seems awfully light and pale.. ie. NEW! And that's a very low price for a "used" Speedy.
.. Also just compared to my Speedy, my D-ring is on the right side, the side the zipper originates from. Could this be a mirror image?

Like Melissa was suggesting.. post more pics..!

Ayla.. you nailed it!!
No matter what angle I turn my Speedy at, you can barely see those vachetta leather seams...
Zazipod.. you may wanna see abt getting a refund!

iS THE TAB ON THE RIGHT SUPPOSED TO BE SHORT THEN THE OTHER? Ops sorry about that
I was on the understanding that was one way to tell as wel;.. these ones look the same and wrong
8971-will-you-help-me-5c_1_b.jpg

also my d ring is on the otherside

Does the seller have an authenticity guarantee? Maybe you and him can work it out and he'll refund u yr money ASAP. Afterall he KNOWS he sold u a fake... he was just hoping you didn't know any better but a-ha you got all of us here looking out for you.