Will You Ever ...

coco-nut said:
What a wretched story, avandome! How can someone do something so careless?
I guess people do not respect what they do not have to pay for:shrugs: ,I have a strict "keep your paws off" policy now!:blah: :ninja: I don't think anyone on this thread would ever treat another's bag in this manner.

Is this a friend? :shrugs: It is lucky that it is your kelly that got wet. This is the kind of person who see you fall into hot water but not willing to lend her helping hands. She does not want to get wet!

I have three daughters and when they reach 21 i am going to give them a birkin of mine each i have a while though as they are only 7,5and 3 !!! no one else would want to borrow my bags as i said before no one gets it like me!!!!:smile:

Answering my own question here. I'll only let my Mom and my sister borrow my bags. However, my utmost favorite I'm NOT letting anyone touch it. Now, my Mom will baby my stuff but the moment she finds out how much they cost, she probably wouldn't even want to touch it. As for my sister, she probably wouldn't borrow it either as she knows she'll have to be very careful with it, which makes it too much of a liability for her. So in conclusion, i don't think anyone's gonna be touching my stuff. :lol: