Will You Ever ...

1. Let someone borrow your Hermes bag? If so, who and which bag?

2. nope

3. Well, I only have two (for now), but would lend them to my mom and sister (if they signed a written indemnity for any damages to the bags, JUST KIDDING:P) and a close friend who I trust understands and appreciates Hermes bags..

4. Sure, I'd lend any one of mine to my mom and my sisters. No one else...

5. ok - maybe i sounded a bit harsh. here's the thing, i've seen the state of the handbags that belong to my mom (and i have no sister). "thrashed" would be an understatement! and it's not due to a small accessories collection (she's up there w/ kimora lee simmons). she's just really rough on her handbags! and all my close GFs have darling little children. so regardless of how much i dote on my adorable neices & nephews, the answer is still no.

6. hermes_lemming, thanks for the explanation. I totally understand your situation!

7. no from me, too.....oh, perhaps the lady members of the hermes forum here.....because I'd know I could trust you all!:yes:

8. Kristie, you are sweet:tender: However, for sure Lux will be all over your bags!

9. no samel applies also for clothes and jewelry. it is something so personal for me that i can´t bear the idea of letting someone else wearing it

10. He, he...I'm hoping to have a collection that I can pass onto my girls:yes: ...Princess Caroline apparently uses one of Grace's bags - whether this is true or not, I don't know?

11. Actually, I have to keep a few items under lock and key because my sister will borrow them without my knowledge. If she would take better care of these bags I would let her.

12. I don't have to really worry...no one ever takes an ineterest in my things...they think I am nuts.

13. As much as I love my mother and sister, NO! My sister is as careful as I am but she has her own collection. My mom doesn't appreciate bags as much as I do and therefore doesn't baby them like I do.

14. Only my two best friends. Anyone else can forget it. :supacool:

15. My mom is so careful with bags that I might let her for a special event or something. Otherwise, nope! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice