Will you carry a blue bag when you are wearing black.

Jul 4, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
I am in love with the MZ Wallace Haley and have a Nordies credit but the bag is backordered in black ... and I always carry a black bag! I can wait till mid Feb. or I can order the blue. I live in jeans and track pants for work the problem is I wear a lot of black. Do any of you carry a blue bag when wearing black?
It's a darker navy blue

babevivtan

O.G.
May 30, 2007
Sunny Island
I love blue so I could be biased. To me, blue is quite a neutral and goes with black and I would match blue and brown but not black and brown if I can help it. So, I say yes, blue can definitely go with black.

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
I do prefer the yellow-toned blues to wear with black like Prussian Blue but I think that also has to do with my colouring, navy and black is sophisticated :cool:

NamkhaDrolma

Off to the tower...
O.G.
Jun 12, 2007
Absolutely! In fact, I think the blue will be even better if you wear a lot of black! Just a little bit of colour interest without too much pop.

sarasxs

Dec 10, 2011
Yes blue bag goes well with black as long as your accessories don't clash with blue. Navy blue also goes well with certain shades of orange, dark red and green IMO so it's really versatile.

grietje

O.G.
Oct 18, 2007
Definitely.

I wear a lot of black and got myself a tourmaline (deep midnight blue) bag for winter. It looks super with black. Really, any blue looks nice with black. Moreover, the color you're considering will look super with white this summer. In that sense, it's a bit softer than black.

taho

Nov 5, 2011
I'd wear it with black and khaki for sure. And maybe some white accessory/ies.

kooba40

O.G.
Sep 19, 2007
Florida
Absolutely. I wear my Electric Blue Bayswater with black and it looks great. Especially an all black outfit. Love the pop of color.