Will you buy the bag if the seller answer you like that ?

I wouldn't buy either... but here is a pic of the date code on a papillon. ;)

84129f0a.jpg

that is a rude seller I would not buy from...imagine if you go the bag and it had some defects and needed to return it...imagine the trouble dealing with this person~!

I would'nt buy from her. Courtesy counts, even if the bag is real. There are other Paps out there that you can buy from someone NICE!

I will not buy from this seller b/c she did the SAME thing to me a few months ago when I asked if she could either provide the date code or a photo of it. She rudely replied that she never posts pics of date codes b/c of fraudulent ebayers--but she didn't even mention the date code in the auction! I then replied that many people will not bid on an LV that they cannot ****************** w/ mypoupette, and she pretty much told me "too bad." Someone who has that much to hide is not someone I want to be dealing with for an expensive purchase. JMHO though.

I just started to buy and sell LV in ebay (my1st LV sold today :yahoo: ).

The others sellers were nice, answer the questions nicely. One seller asked me to help her looking for datecod of all her LV bags because she never know that before!!!

Thanks to everyone in this forum to give me a lot of knowledge of LV.

If it was a really good deal, I might suck it up and buy. If it wasn't a so good deal, I would tell her to take her 15 years and shove it. All LV's have date codes post-1980.

I will not buy from this seller b/c she did the SAME thing to me a few months ago when I asked if she could either provide the date code or a photo of it. She rudely replied that she never posts pics of date codes b/c of fraudulent ebayers--but she didn't even mention the date code in the auction! I then replied that many people will not bid on an LV that they cannot ****************** w/ mypoupette, and she pretty much told me "too bad." Someone who has that much to hide is not someone I want to be dealing with for an expensive purchase. JMHO though.
I had a seller say the exact same thing I wonder if it was the same seller? :lol: What they don't realize is that date codes are not serial numbers, so who cares what a fraudulent ebayer does with it. Any nit-wit can come up with SD1020, for example.

Seriously... She seems defensive... So don't risk it!

If she was sane AND legit, she wouldn't have a problem answering questions that are expected when selling an LV on ebay.