Will You Buy KLS?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. That's Kimora Lee Simmons new make-up line at Sephora. I saw it online at sephora.com and it looks pretty good.

2. I would have to see it IRL. I don't really like her so prob not. I belong to a makeup forum and a lot of people on there are very anti-KLS.

3. I haven't seen any of it in real life yet to decide. Her perfume was selling out of Sephora stores like crazy- so I'm sure she isn't worried about the makeup being a bust.

4. hmm I wouldnt buy it, KLS annoys me alot.

5. Ditto! Not only is she annoying but the KLS packaging is terribly tacky and looks cheap. Noooooooo thanks!! :sick:

6. Probably not. I don't even like her Baby Phat line. The handbags are the worst, being all covered with studs and bling. Tacky, tacky, tacky.

7. I think I'd rather stick with some of the staid make-up brands.

jasanna what make-up forum is that? I'm on an Indiana Jones like quest always to find the perfect foundation that suits my albino-like paleness.

8. I guess I feel obligated to buy some since Russell has a very young girlfriend!

9. Oh my gosh! Go to makeupalley.com and register! They have such fabulous experts and just gals who talk about makeup ALLLLLLL DAY/NIGHT! I'm not kidding either! Their passion is makeup so I'm sure you could get a plethora of info to suit your every need.

10. Probably not...

11. I was thinking about trying to find a make-up forum recently....what is the name of it, if you don't mind me asking.

12. Don't care for her whole look/attitude, so I would not buy her products...her perfume bottle was cute, but I still wouldn't buy it even for that reason

13. Make-Alley is a nice forum and I have found many reviews to be honest and correct

14. wow, a makeup forum!! god i love the internet!

15. I would buy it if the colors and quality were up to standards and worked on my skin. I could care less about who she is or what she does/doesn't do.

I use Lancome' so it would have to beat that. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice