Will you buy from eBay in the next few days?

Swipetek

Sep 4, 2008
I am really curious as to who will buy from eBay within the next few days? And what you're looking to buy.

I know this is a pretty random thread, but I think it would be interesting to see what everyone currently has their eye set on at ebay.

What a loaded question.

I will buy nothing from eBay in the next few days. I will not buy from eBay again in the next week, the next year or in this lifetime.

I also won't ever pay for anything with a Paypal account - I've closed mine.

I also mailed a check to pay off my Paypal Plus Mastercard this week. Upon reciept, I will close that account as well.

eBay and Paypal, after 4 years with 100% positive feedback, has permanently lost me as a customer, along with thousands and thousands more just like me. Unfortunately, they don't care, which has a lot to do with the original problem of losing us as customers to begin with.

Most of us have lost interest in Ebay since they banned most of us from selling designer items. I checked Ebay recently and there are less listings in what I would be interested in. Especially, since so many sellers are fed up with ebay and left in droves for a better place to sell without all the lame restrictions!

A lot of interesting responses.

I have to agree with a lot of you. I have been through the whole ebay and paypal issue before and finally gave up.

You could say the question was leaning towards a little bit of Market research.

Thanks for all of the responses so far!

I used to buy all the time. Hardly at all now. I have fakes in my wardrobe to explain why. I sell a few things but I now save the money and buy from stores. It costs more but is authentic and has a guarantee.

What a loaded question.

I will buy nothing from eBay in the next few days. I will not buy from eBay again in the next week, the next year or in this lifetime.

I also won't ever pay for anything with a Paypal account - I've closed mine.

I also mailed a check to pay off my Paypal Plus Mastercard this week. Upon reciept, I will close that account as well.

eBay and Paypal, after 4 years with 100% positive feedback, has permanently lost me as a customer, along with thousands and thousands more just like me. Unfortunately, they don't care, which has a lot to do with the original problem of losing us as customers to begin with.

Wow, maybe we can form a Houston victims of ebay/paypal support group!!!! If I can get my spending under control, I'll be right there with you. I'm VERY disappointed with both ebay and paypal and would love it if the only thing they ever got from me in the future was a piece of my mind!

but...since I do really want some stuff I can't afford in store right now, I will be checking it out for all the stuff on my wish list! Yes...I am embarrased to say it.

I am really curious as to who will buy from eBay within the next few days? And what you're looking to buy.

I know this is a pretty random thread, but I think it would be interesting to see what everyone currently has their eye set on at ebay.

Do you work for eBay?

To answer your question, NO.
If eBay sends me a coupon that makes a purchase worthwhile, I may consider buying something on eBay. The 8% live.com cashback is too little to make it worthwhile for me to shop anything on eBay. If the cashback goes back up to 15% or more, then I'll be very busy buying.:smile:

ebays selling fees are too high anymore you can hardly make a profit! but I do continue to shop on ebay for myself and others to find great bargins! I also do love half.com and sell and buy my books on there for school.

As soon as I am done with my lovely (please note the saracasm) situation on ebay I am closing my account and closing my PP account.

I will never give one more cent to either company. They can both kiss my sweet patottie.

Sometimes I keep a watch out for a certain item, but I don't usually plan ahead what I'm going to buy. You know a good deal when you see it!
Plus it's getting to be that time of year when you have to shop for someone else. Sometimes I'm browsing and I'll see something and think that it'll be a perfect gift for them, so I buy it.