will u ask the Chanel SA to honor the old price?

LaLa06

O.G.
Jul 20, 2006
Hi all,

I ordered two boys bags from Vegas chanel through phone, I didn't really ask about the price just leave my regular SA to ring up because my CC # is in their system, I received 2 bags today one with the tag $3700 still on the black one, one $4000 on the yellow one which I know probably the black one is the old stock, will u ask them to honor the old price or they probably not going to do that?

You could try, but I don't think you will succeed. I was told that the price on the tag is somewhat irrelevant, what it counts is the current price (at least for classics). If you do, let us know.

Hi all,

I ordered two boys bags from Vegas chanel through phone, I didn't really ask about the price just leave my regular SA to ring up because my CC # is in their system, I received 2 bags today one with the tag $3700 still on the black one, one $4000 on the yellow one which I know probably the black one is the old stock, will u ask them to honor the old price or they probably not going to do that?

Boys are seasonal bags, so the price of the bag is based on the season it is from and as shown on its price tag. How much did your SA charge you for each of the boys?

I was at the Montreal (QC, Canada) boutique couple of weeks ago n they had a silver grey jumbo available with $4900 tag. I asked the SA n it was being sold for the old price (jumbo's new price is $5500). So it doesn't hurt to ask.

i have purchased some boy bags from past seasons that were not marked up yet and the SA charged me the price that was on the tag. this happened at both Bloomingdales and BG. i hope they honor the old price for you!