Will this survive??

snoopi123

Feb 16, 2010
My brand new 2 day old Bleecker Sullivan hobo was set on the floor board of my car with my sons water bottle and the lid was not on tight. I am trying so hard not to cry.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407200883.252459.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1407200893.501592.jpg

Will it dry and not stain?

I believe so, though due to the color of the bag it is hard to assure you, but I once stained my phoebe midnight oak with germex and it made a huge yellow mark, but I used a wet klenex and it hopefully dissapeared. So i think it will survive this one, lets wait and see. :sad:

It will probably dry fine. Most Coach items are water resistant. If it dries with a ring, I would dip the entire bag in warm water. This usually works to get rid of water marks.

Previously I bought a Coach pebbled leather bag just because (I was under the impression) that it would not get stained with the weather here, where it rains a lot. I wore the bag pretty every day that winter and the bag was great.

I think your bag will be fine. I have gotten water all over mine (accidentally knocked over a bottle of water) and let it dry with a towel inside it to absorb some of the dampness and keep the purse shape. I hope your experience is the same. Don't watch it dry, look at it in a couple of days.