Will this Pen fit in a LV Agenda?

AmberEnv77

Mar 28, 2008
Does anyone know how small of a pen it has to be to fit in a LV agenda?? I am looking at getting the Trunks and Bags one.. and I want this pen do you think it will fit in the loop hole no problem??

With that pic it's hard to tell. Is it the size of a regular pen? If so, it won't fit. Those loops are soooo small, you almost have to get the LV pen for it. I have heard some say that they got other small pens to fit.. hopefully they will chime in!
I got the Fisher space pen from eBay.. but it's still too big around. :sad:

I found the cutest pen at Tiffany and Co. It fits great in my Small Agenda. :tup:

attachment.php

http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/Ite...1297641+101424818-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+&search=1

Attachments

• tifpen.JPG
    tifpen.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 693
but then I think $85.00 for a pen WOW

This pen is going to last for quite a while. I have had mine for over a year and there is not a knick or scratch on it. And believe me it has been dropped. :lol: I am quite the klutz. Plus, compared to the over $200USD for a LV pen it is a bargain. Seriously, this pen is a perfect fit! :tup:

ETA: and the refills are cheap! I believe they were about $2.50 each from Tiffany's and you can pick them up in either black or blue from the boutique. This pen has lasted me a while I haven't had to switch out the ink yet!