Will this Pen fit in a LV Agenda?

ashleydanielle4

ashleydanielle
Aug 13, 2007
florida
i tried the tiffanys pen & i couldn't get it into my agenda.

i got the louis vuitton pen & it's tiny, so i'm guessing that pen won't fit.

jojo2wheels

Jan 30, 2008
Ireland
Is the Tiffany's purse pen, a ball point pen? I really like the rollerball kinda pens.
Yes, it's a really basic ball point pen. But oh so slim! So it fits perfectly into the really small pen holder in the LV agendas. I love mine.. particularly as there's no Tiffany in this country, so it's unusual.

princess_eab

LV & BBag obsessed
O.G.
Aug 27, 2007
NYC
Do you guys know what size/ brand pen would fit in the Medium Agenda? Mine is coming soon and I can't even tell which LV pen is supposed to go with it! TIA!

ashleydanielle4

ashleydanielle
Aug 13, 2007
florida
Which Tiff. pen did you pick up? The one I picked up fits perfectly in my Small Agenda. :shrugs:
i tried the purse pen & i couldn't even get it in 1/2 way, the sa at tiffany's even tried & then had a really hard time getting it back out. but i'm glad i went ahead with the louis vuitton anyways because the pink pen & pink liner in my koala agenda looks so good together.

AmberEnv77

Mar 28, 2008
San Diego,CA
i tried the purse pen & i couldn't even get it in 1/2 way, the sa at tiffany's even tried & then had a really hard time getting it back out. but i'm glad i went ahead with the louis vuitton anyways because the pink pen & pink liner in my koala agenda looks so good together.

THE LV Pens are so cute ahhh