Will this Pen fit in a LV Agenda?

AmberEnv77

Mar 28, 2008
San Diego,CA
Does anyone know how small of a pen it has to be to fit in a LV agenda?? I am looking at getting the Trunks and Bags one.. and I want this pen do you think it will fit in the loop hole no problem??

sparklemint

Living the GoodLife
O.G.
Mar 9, 2007
Home Sweet Home
With that pic it's hard to tell. Is it the size of a regular pen? If so, it won't fit. Those loops are soooo small, you almost have to get the LV pen for it. I have heard some say that they got other small pens to fit.. hopefully they will chime in!
I got the Fisher space pen from eBay.. but it's still too big around. :sad:

LisaG719

Living life...
O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
Oregon
the tiffany pen is cute
And it looks great with the LV agenda inserts! :okay: The LV gold paper edging coordinates with the brass Tiffany accents. The signature blue is my personal favorite. My LV SA even commented on how well it went together. She knew right away it was a Tiffany piece.

LisaG719

Living life...
O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
Oregon
but then I think $85.00 for a pen WOW
This pen is going to last for quite a while. I have had mine for over a year and there is not a knick or scratch on it. And believe me it has been dropped. :lol: I am quite the klutz. Plus, compared to the over $200USD for a LV pen it is a bargain. Seriously, this pen is a perfect fit! :tup:

ETA: and the refills are cheap! I believe they were about $2.50 each from Tiffany's and you can pick them up in either black or blue from the boutique. This pen has lasted me a while I haven't had to switch out the ink yet!