Will this jacket go with everything?

Here it is .. Hope it comes up.

MostWanted

depends, its made for women with smaller breasts. I dont like that its so puffy and the leather dosent look too good either. Shopbop.com has a few good leather jackets in the $600+ range.

thanks everyone - i just thought if it looked good on Cameron Diaz i might me in with a chance but your right - too short

pic attached

Attachments

• irissinger_1943_51650389.gif
    irissinger_1943_51650389.gif
    27.9 KB · Views: 20
not feelin the cropped thing. when i think leather jacket i think the use of it, one being riding a harley or something. you'd get cold in that thing ;) and i just don't dig the style.

BUT

it totally would look good with skinny jeans, a cute shirt and heels!

If you are viewing it as an "investment piece," intending to use it for many years, if you can afford it, I would suggest getting an inexpensive cropped one, and choosing one of "regular" length to be your investment piece.

Cropped and shrunken jackets and cardigans are very popular right now, a huge trend, but they do not look good on most people, including, unfortunately, most people who wear them!

In a few years, most of those people will have come to realize that, and thrift stores will overflow with cropped everything, while the traditional and more universally flattering lengths will be with us in perpetuity!