Will this EVER go on sale??

veritasquo

O.G.
Aug 2, 2008
Will this EVER go on sale??

11786328_fluorescent_pink

Everyday when I walk through Nordstrom's handbag department, I stare at the hot pink zip clutch sitting there by its lonesome, as it has been for the past six months. I've never seen anyone with a neon zip clutch, so it doesn't seem as though anyone is buying them. I've never seen one on Ebay either. It's kind of sad, really.

Yesterday I noticed the clutch was gone, so my immediate thought was that it went on sale and that I, of course, missed my chance. I asked the SA what happened to it and it turns out they decided to take them out of display. They're still full price.

I want it in pink so badly but I don't ever see myself paying $550 for one. Every online retailer that sells them I have bookmarked in a special folder. One of the first things I do each morning is go through the list to see if any sites have marked them down. No such luck. :sad:

^ I'm guessing that if they weren't marked down in May/June then you will have to wait until the sales start in December to find one on sale. Good luck!

It probably will eventually!! Sometimes we have to be patient. It's SO HARD esp since some things sell out before they go on sale. :sad:

...as much as i hated this "party" zc at first, its grown on me and i'd love to find one on sale in fluro yellow - joke has it and she rocks it well! :rochard:

Last edited:
I bought mine during the friends and family action in may I think ... good luck in finding one, I love mine so so much, the strap is super usefull