Will this bother you?

taxiang2002

May 19, 2007
Hi all,

Just got this 12c red patent camellia woc from saks. Sorry for the blurry pic and orange color.

I notice one side is not sewed well, it's not flat, seems there are little extra leather, so they push outside, you can see from top side too, if you touch it, you can feel some extra material inside and make it not flat. The right pic is the good shape on the other side.

Since I notice it, it's kind bother me. how about you?

Also the bag doesn't come with little book, no price tag, though they are useless, but somehow still disappoint me.

Attachments

• IMG_2376.JPG
    IMG_2376.JPG
    201.7 KB · Views: 862
For the price that you paid, you deserve a perfect bag. I am a little disappointed with Chanel. Outrageous price increase and the decrease in quality. I say, exchange or return it if you are not 100% satisfied.

I agree with all of the above posts. Exchange if possible.

You HAVE to feel more than satisfied with a purchase of Chanel's amounts. Let us know what you do. I'm going through something similar with my new arrival (it didn't arrive in the correct box and it was supposedly "brand new".)

Good luck!!

I know how you feel... My wallet came in a really horrible box with the side all torn... Made me really sad even though it's just a box...
Ask if they can get you a new, perfect one, because if that happened to me, I'd be unhappy.. =(
My wallet didn't come with a price tag too.. Are the booklets for bags and WOCs only?

Yes it does bother me.
For over 1K bag, i want it perfect. You should get it exchanged or something.
People may not notice it but you did. Your mind will keep repeating itself about the bad sewing.

It would bother me since it's new, but if they can't find you another one, then I'd be ok keeping it if it's a color that you really wanted. After you use the woc, the lamb under it would stretch out from use anyway and then most likely you won't even be able to see that part that bothers you anymore. The sides stretch up anyway from use, but it appears that it does bother you a bit as is right now, you might try finding another one to ease your mind.