will this be too much color? need help with outfit

kellynt

Apr 3, 2012
hi everyone, i recently bought these cute tops but they are too short to wear with anything but skirt. it will show my belly if i wear it with pants. should i go return these tops since they are too short and hard to wear? i dig through my closet and only these two skirt are close to match, but will these be too colorful?

should i return them? i think high waisted short will look good in them, but i dont wear high waist short because my hip is wide and my butt are flat, i dont look good in them

dcblam

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
I would return the tops since they have limited use for what you have in your closet. Save the $ to buy something that you can use with multiple items.
If they are a problem now, they will always be a problem.

kellynt

Apr 3, 2012
thank you :smile: i just went and return them. sometimes i wish i have a personal stylist :roflmfao:

J_L33

O.G.
Feb 28, 2010
Where did you get the floral top from?
It's super cute!
Personally, I'd keep them. Wear them for the summer!

kellynt

Apr 3, 2012
You look really good in the short waist. Why not keep one? You look really cute.
thank you:smile: but i really have nothing to match with and plus i dont like showing my belly to the public so i return them. it was a hard decision but no regret at all since most people i asked agree that i should return