Will this be my perfect bag? Tan Marcie Hobo

nazaluke

O.G.
Dec 20, 2008
I have only recently discovered Chloé handbags and during a recent trip to Las Vegas visited the shop at the Palazzo about 10 times and finally bought what may be my perfect bag...that is a hobo, a neutral but warm color that will go with everything, and soft, slouchy, high quality leather. So here she is...Miss Marcie Hobo in Tan.

I would love to hear from fellow Marcie Hobo lovers on how they are wearing and any tips you may have.:smile:

Attachments

• P1040114.jpg
    P1040114.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 1,464
  • P1040115.jpg
    P1040115.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 1,227
  • P1040116.jpg
    P1040116.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 1,043
  • P1040118.jpg
    P1040118.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 931
Congrats Nazaluke its a fab bag I don't have the hobo but I do have the two handled with the messenger strap and I love it too- Is yours whiskey coloured it appears to be on my screen or maybe I'm wrong either way its a great colour;)

Love the Marcie hobos...I have a small whiskey and large red both are perfect.
To begin with I was worried that the large was too big but it's really slouching beautifully now.
Perfect buy, I don't think you can go wrong with these bags!

Thanks, Aprilmay and Rachiem, no, it isn't Whiskey, although I agree it looks like it could be. It is tan. I looked at the Whiskey and it is quite a bit more orange. It seems like tan is a little more orangey in the Marcie than in the other styles.

Personally, I LOVE the Marcie hobo. I find it to be very comfortable on the shoulder and I love the way it slouches. The leather is so soft and mushy....the perfect hobo IMO. I especially love this rich, tan color. It's not too dark or too light - a perfect, rich color all year round! Congrats on a beautiful bag!!

Thanks, madforchloe, I'm hoping it will be one of my forever bags too. What really amazes me about the Chloe colors is the richness and saturation, especially in the neutrals. So yummy! The mocha looks good enough to eat!

Tan is perfect, Naz! It goes with everything and the leather just gets better and better with wear. Congrats for biting the bullet!

Congratulations, beautiful hobo and great color.:tup:

I, too, was worried about the hang of the hobo, but after carrying my Cocoa one a few times, it softens and slouches beautifully. IMO, it's a bag that can be casual or elegant.