Will this be my final reveal of the year?

As KLP reminded me earlier, I have a couple of bags that have yet to be revealed and so I will show you now.

First off here is my medium oak mitzy hobo which my lovely DH bought for me whilst travelling last week. I've used it twice and it is so comfy and I think she looks pretty good too!
Oak Mitzy hobo.jpg

Here she is sideways on. She seems to sit flatter than I had expected. I have inside my VIP business liner with Paul Smith swirl purse, carousel pouch with bits and bobs, a couple of nylon foldaway shopping bags, handcream etc. I've attached my Audrey butterfly keyring which I think matches perfectly.
Mitzy sideways.jpg

Finally, my other reveal. I bought this on the same day as my ink Alexa and it has been rather overshadowed. However, it has already been out several time (including in very heavy rain) and is perfect for shopping with the family. The colour is perfect for me and the weight of the bag is amazing. I bought this to replace my choc darwin seth which was incredibly heavy. So here is my ink antony messenger (please excuse the clothes I was having a slobby day).
Ink Ant.jpg

PS, I apologise for the pics turning sideways. If anyone is clever enough to reorient them (or even resize) I would be most grateful. Otherwise, I am sorry if I cause you a neckache.

Well if it is your final reveal for the year you picked some great bags to retire to the sofa with. Of course I would say that as a Mitzy and an Ant are in my little collection too.
Loving your taste Bluecat!

Now back to the sofa with you!!!

Wow! 2 great bags Blue and you look great wearing them. Congratulations! The ink ant looks perfect with your jeans. You have a really great collection of beautiful new bags now. It must be hard to decide which one to go for in the morning! Dh sounds great too, very kind and thoughtful of him to spoil you to a lovely bag. And, it is clear from your pics that you are not, in any way, fat at all! You are very lucky xx

Thanks Dre. I can't recommend the ant highly enough. It is just so lightweight and for a very casual person like me who lives in jeans it is perfect colour

Bluecat, those are two perfect bags! I love the colour of Antony, what a gorgeous blue. I really feel the need for something ink blue (I think every second word going through my mind atm is "ink"...ink, ink, ink...). Congrats! It would be fab to see an updated family shot of you yummy bags, especially the most recent purchases :drool:

Blue- love love love that mitzy and while Im not really an ant fan I have to say that in that colour it is so tempting even I could fall in love with one!! Fab bags young lady and added to those lexies your current collection must be amazing- oh and agree completely re your photos- you look great- so I know you want to lose a bit of weight to feel better in yourself but dont overdo it - you look great as you are!!! However I think I will have a bet that you do more reveals before we get to the end of the year!!!