Will this bag look dated in a few years?

~bastet

O.G.
Jun 12, 2007
I love this Tory Burch studded satchel in black. I have a chance to get it on sale. I love the studs, but am worried that it will look dated after this season. Do you guys think I'll be able to wear for the next few years?

Tory-Burch-Studded-Satchel.jpg

I think its super cute and you could always soften it up by tying a scarf to the handles, i do this with my speedys. I think its cute and not too trendy

I just got this a month ago and I am super picky about buying things that I think I will love and use forever (or at least for several years). While it's a very personal choice, I really feel like the shape and structure of this bag coupled with the rather classic black lustrous leather will do great over time. I think the clean columns of gold studs make it interesting without screaming trend. Needless to say, I'm really enjoying it.

That said, however, if you have an inkling of doubt over it, you might let it go. Once you see the bag you love, come hell or high-water, you'll know it.

I've bought two studded bags this year, so you know I must like them. I think there is a good chance they will be dated in a few years, but I don't care!!

I don't think so! One of Hermes' classic bracelet is collier de chien, and they have studs. The bracelet has been around since the 70's, and it's STILL not dated! So I would say GO FOR IT! :woohoo: