Will this bag look dated in a few years?

I think studs are always "in" to a certain degree, though this season you are seeing them everywhere. If studs fit in with your overall wardrobe, I say go for it, but I've never been sensitive to trends.

i think after a few yrs this bag might not shine on the hardware part, leather or material might crease etc and then u have the hardrock look. pair it up with something casual and u will still be fine with the bag. Just different style

I think that the studs are definitely a trend, but what matters is if you love it. I've seen people rock things that aren't "in fashion" and look fabulous. It just depends how you wear it.

I think studs are both classic and trendy. They're always in even if they're out. I mean there are seasons that may be much more focused on them than others where another design aspect is in the spotlight.

the shape is, of course, classic but the studs are really trendy and they will make it look really really dated.
I think so too. Then again, you are probably going to be tired of carrying it in a few years - most likely be carrying something else. By then you can put away and pull out at a later time.

I went ahead and took the plunge. I think it goes with a lot of my wardrobe, and I've been waiting for it to go on sale. I figure I'll enjoy it for the rest of the winter and will probably still wear it a good deal after this season. :smile:

My nose hasn't been seen in a Vogue magazine in ages, but I'll give you my opinion anyway. "Fashion" is so fickle anyway. Does anyone even remember what was "in" last spring? Three falls ago???

I think it's a very classy looking bag. I would just be sure to ditch it if/when the studs begin to show wear.