Will these 2 compliment each other?

1. The Grande Shopper in Beige Cavier and the LV Vernis Noisette-NEW BEIGE
    I ask because someone is getting me the LV keychain/holder and the french coin purse/wallet and I don't know how to tell her I'd rather have Chanel? But its a gift. I suppose I could use it w/ my lV's & Burberry's if I have too.
    Are you familar w/ both these colors and can you give me your thoughts?
    So does the Chanel Beige compliment the LV Vernis-New Beige???
    Thank You so much!
    :yes:

2. I'd prefer something contrasting rather than the same color family but different textures.
    KWIM?
    Like, I would rather carry that wallet w/ a black Chanel or something rather than it looking like I'm attempting to match them.

3. Really, I know what you you mean! It feels so wrong. A fashion don't for sure. OK I will use it w/ my other bags instead and just not say anything.
    Thanx!

4. Honestly, it's probably only something you will notice though. I'm sure if I were behind you at the grocery store I would notice your lovely accessories but not give another thought about the colors!
    We're so analytical when it come to ourselves!

5. Oh tell me about it. I will see when I get them, if they don't absolutely- 100% turn me on - FORGET ABOUT IT! I have to be so tickled pink these days !! I'm so spoiled. Hee-hee

6. Yea, I don't think it really matters either. Like mentioned before, you're probably the only one who will notice.

7. Thx guys!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice