Will there be Tokidoki's next year?

leen619

mood: awake!
Apr 10, 2007
Does anyone know the story on Tokidoki's being the last year this year? Is that true? I can't remember where I read something about that -then i heard Pirata, L'Amore and Adios are the last of the prints to be sold in stores? Also, Spiaggia won't be sold in stores just online? :shrugs:
I was just wondering... thanks!

There are a few more. Tutti, Famiglia and Transporto. I believe that is it. From what I heard, Spiaggia is going to be sold in stores, well I at least know ours will sell it.

This year is supposed to be the last year for the lesportsac bags but they're bound to go on sale early 2008. I'm pretty sure there'll be other things toki for you to be hooked on too, so don't worry..lol

after transporto, there will be the holiday line which has yet to be revealed. i kinda cant wait for the end of the tokidokixLesportsux collab...then i can properly save money again -___-

ohh that's good to know! ok i remember there's the Tutti, Famiglia and Transporto line coming out later.. but i was all bummed that this was the last year for prints!
then again.. maybe that'll save me money if it ever ended with bags lol..

oooo a holiday line?

speaking of leak of prints ... did anyone else notice that there were pics of some of the soon-to-be-released prints online and no there aren't any now? something about tokidoki asking them to take off the prints? bummers. i should have paid more attention to them. :sad: