Will there be Outlet coupon for July 4th weekend?

sona

Dec 24, 2008
Hi Guys, Im planning to visit the outlets. Should I wait for next weekend or just go this weekend since there are coupons out till June 27th? What do you think?

I'm wondering, too. I've heard that they close their books for the fiscal year at the end of June, and that is why historically they have such good sales in June. The recent 30% coupon with no minimum purchase would surport that.

I'm thinking I need to get there by the end of June if I want any good deals.

I was told today when I called the outlet and asked if they got any fp deletes in and I was told they are on the way for the 4th of July weekend and there will be a coupon.

Not to hijack the thread, but I'm going to an outlet July 4 weekend as well. Never been before. When do the coupons normally come out? I'd like to make sure I have it before I leave for vacation. Can they be found by searching online? I'm signed up for Coach's e-mails, but I don't remember ever getting any coupons, just notices when their new items come out.
Any info is appreciated!

I usually get them on Wednesday very early morning like 5:00 a.m. est. I went to my outlet yesterday and was told there will be a coupon for 4th of July weekend and some fp deletes out on shelves.

Happy Shopping!