Will there be one more PCE this year?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone know when the next PCE will be? I know we just had one, but just curious if there will be another one before the end of the year? :graucho:

2. The other day, my SA told me she thinks December. But I really am wishing and hoping for November!

3. oooo I'm hoping November too! :graucho:

4. Late Nov.-Early Dec.

5. Last year there was one in September (mailed) and then an ePCE in late November and a mailed PCE in early december... maybe it will be the same this year.

6. Exactly what I was going to say.

7. Merry christmas!!!!

8. i remember last year the ePCE was mid-november, because i bought my black hailey at least at week before american thanksgiving shopping lol

9. I'm hearing yes, 1 more before the end of the year that will last a lot longer than we are used to. But that's it for the rest of the year. The informant is pretty reliable!!

10. Has anybody heard when this will start? And if it lasts a long time, can you use it more than one time?

11. For the past couple of years they've had PCE in mid-November and then again the first full week of December...

12. My favorite SA thinks there will be a PCE in November and another in December!

13. Hopefully we can use the December one to order new spring bags!!! A girl can hope!

14. I'm going to be on vacation mid-november :-s What happens if you're away when the pce comes and by the time you come back, it's over? Is there any chance the SA will still honor it or are you pretty much out of luck?

15. My SA let me order with her over the phone while I was on Vacation....she knew I would get the postcard and would be in Florida for 3 weeks.