Will there be new Empreinte color for 2012?

tessa06

O.G.
Nov 16, 2010
Hi LV LVoers...

I am just curious if any of you know if LV will be releasing new colors for their Empreinte line.. I really want to own an Empreinte Artsy but so far the only color that I like is Infini.. I like the color but not really loving it that much although I know I have to see this myself.. My bf and I will be stopping by at the LV store tomorrow to check it out and I've been giving him a hint about this bag and I guess, he finally gave up and he's willing to give this to me for Christmas.:giggles: But of course, I really have to love the color.. I am willing to wait if they will be releasing new colors since I just got a new purse last month. I am also eyeing the Azur collection, not the Artsy though (I'm not liking it - I like the Mono better), which I actually made a thread about it few weeks ago (I don't own any Azur but I'm eyeing the NF, Evora, or Stresa) but my bf is not liking any of these style at all..

What do you guys think? Empreinte Artsy (what color?) or Azur (NF, Evora, or Stresa)? Btw, I own a Mono Artsy...

I've not heard anything but I doubt that they will do so anytime soon since the Aube and Orange colours just came out.
As for the Infini - I have the Lumineuse in it and I think its a stunning colour for the Artsy. I would definitely recommend seeing it in person as it can come across a little flat on a monitor but has a real depth IRL.
For further inspiration I'd check out the Empreinte clubhouse where loads of TPFers have shared pics of their artsys.
Of course, if you don't love any of the colours, I'd say hold off getting an empreinte as they are far too costly to be lukewarm towards but between the Artsy and your other options, I'd choose the Artsy hands down - its a really stylish and striking bag and as the leather softens, it looks amazing slinking off the shoulder.
In fact, the Artsy Empreinte is a priority on my wishlist and the main reason I haven't got hold of it yet is because its sold out in my preferred colour at the moment (I want the Aube).

Do come back and let us know what you thought once you've seen it - would love to hear your thoughts and of course see pics if it all works out well.:smile:

I've not heard anything but I doubt that they will do so anytime soon since the Aube and Orange colours just came out.
As for the Infini - I have the Lumineuse in it and I think its a stunning colour for the Artsy. I would definitely recommend seeing it in person as it can come across a little flat on a monitor but has a real depth IRL.
For further inspiration I'd check out the Empreinte clubhouse where loads of TPFers have shared pics of their artsys.
Of course, if you don't love any of the colours, I'd say hold off getting an empreinte as they are far too costly to be lukewarm towards but between the Artsy and your other options, I'd choose the Artsy hands down - its a really stylish and striking bag and as the leather softens, it looks amazing slinking off the shoulder.
In fact, the Artsy Empreinte is a priority on my wishlist and the main reason I haven't got hold of it yet is because its sold out in my preferred colour at the moment (I want the Aube).

Do come back and let us know what you thought once you've seen it - would love to hear your thoughts and of course see pics if it all works out well.:smile:

Thank you cupcakequeen for your input! I went to the store today... And they do have the Aube color available.. Hhhhmmm.. So here's my new dilemma.. I'm torn between Infini and Aube.. They're both gorgeous but I'm just not sure if Aube will go with everything in my wardrobe.. Although I love to wear neutral colors and few pastel colors, so I'm not sure if this will go. I don't have any black LV bags so I decided to pick up the Infini color instead. But I was still thinking about the Aube on our way home.. I love the color purple.. I actually named my dog Purple.. :lol: That's how much I love that color, I am just not sure if I should go with that color with a purse.. I probably need to do a poll thread about my new dilemma while I still have time to exchange it just in case.. Thanks again!:biggrin: And I will need to do a reveal once I can open my present.. :shucks: I have to wait til Christmas for me to play with my purse.

I have an empriente artsy in infini. It's one of my most favorite bags and it's just so gorgeous in the leather.

Definitely go to the store and try it out!

Thanks glamourdoll!:smile: I went to the store today and I am really loving the Infini in person..:biggrin: But I have a new dilemma that I guess I need to do a new poll thread about.. I also saw the Aube color.. and it's also gorgeous!!!:blush: I went home still thinking about the Aube color although I also love the Infini color.. I have to think hard about this while I still have time to exchange it.. Thanks for your input!:smile:

Thank you cupcakequeen for your input! I went to the store today... And they do have the Aube color available.. Hhhhmmm.. So here's my new dilemma.. I'm torn between Infini and Aube.. They're both gorgeous but I'm just not sure if Aube will go with everything in my wardrobe.. Although I love to wear neutral colors and few pastel colors, so I'm not sure if this will go. I don't have any black LV bags so I decided to pick up the Infini color instead. But I was still thinking about the Aube on our way home.. I love the color purple.. I actually named my dog Purple.. :lol: That's how much I love that color, I am just not sure if I should go with that color with a purse.. I probably need to do a poll thread about my new dilemma while I still have time to exchange it just in case.. Thanks again!:biggrin: And I will need to do a reveal once I can open my present.. :shucks: I have to wait til Christmas for me to play with my purse.

Haha - well this is a much better dilemma to have than your original one. Glad you fell for the Aube too (since that's the next one on my list) :P And Purple is one of the cutest dogs on this forum (and thats saying sthg - TPFers have some seriously cute pooches!)
But anyway back to the dilemma, yes I'd definitely start a poll thread - even if you don't go with majority opinion, a poll always helps clarify your own thoughts. Personally, since you don't have a black bag, I'd say you've made a sensible decision - might seem a little strange for me to say given that I'm looking to get the Aube myself (though I have no idea when this will happen given recent splurging) but as much as the Aube is a fairly easy to match colour (at least for my wardrobe) the Infini will always fit with more and the Artsy is the sort of bag you want to be able to take out and about as much as possible. HTH and yes, please do a reveal once you can officially have a play :biggrin:

I'm in the same dilemma. I don't really have black bags either but many purple bags because it's my favorite color too! I do think that purple is a pretty good neutral though especially dark purple. Most people buy a colored bag because it adds diversity to their more neutral collection but I don't actually have a basic black bag. I know infini isn't black but it passes for black by most standards I think. I haven't yet seen the aube in person, only on the forum, I hope it isn't bright purple in person. Purple just sings to me more! :biggrin:

I'm in the same dilemma. I don't really have black bags either but many purple bags because it's my favorite color too! I do think that purple is a pretty good neutral though especially dark purple. Most people buy a colored bag because it adds diversity to their more neutral collection but I don't actually have a basic black bag. I know infini isn't black but it passes for black by most standards I think. I haven't yet seen the aube in person, only on the forum, I hope it isn't bright purple in person. Purple just sings to me more! :biggrin:

Hi *NYC Princess*!:smile:

The Aube is dark purple so it really looks like it will go with everything. I was wearing light orange shirt yesterday when I tried it on and it actually went well. It didn't look weird or unmatching. I think I might have to exchange it with Aube.. I made a poll thread about my new dilemma.. Although the Infini has most votes so far, some of them have good reasoning of why I should pick up the Aube especially since it's a seasonal color. I can always get a black bag later on..:smile:

There will be at least one new color coming in autumn 2012 as I was told today and it looks like natural vachetta. I just bought a pair of wedge sandals in this color ( new shipment from last week) and the store manager commented that the same color bags will be released in Oct-Nov, so I can buy a matching bag.

This pic is from the emp speedy thread it has the chocolate and raspberry colors in it.

empspeedy2.jpg