Will there be LE accessories again this fall?

melimelimeli

May 7, 2013
Last year I got the trunks and locks mini pochette and then sold it a couple months after and have regretted it since. I wondered if there would be others coming out again this year??

TIA

Yes, I saw a few LE SLG's in the look book. I don't remember the names because I was more interested in what bags were coming but there were a few. If I'm not mistaken, I think she said around Christmas.

Yes, there will be mini pochettes and I believe zippy LE. It's called Christmas Animation and is supposed to be released in Nov, but may be earlier. There are some threads with pics on here somewhere. The Balloon charms will be released tomorrow.

I was very happy about Tulip2 s post ... but sad after reading. They will have a mini pochette in DE Christmas edition ... but I don´t love it. To me it doesn´t look as special as the trunk edition or other before have been. So I am sad to have pass and wait another year or more for hopefully finding something more apealling to me. I was hoping for something like the Ballon edition looks like ... *SAD*
But I will have a look in person of cource ... don´t want to miss that.

I was very happy about Tulip2 s post ... but sad after reading. They will have a mini pochette in DE Christmas edition ... but I don´t love it. To me it doesn´t look as special as the trunk edition or other before have been. So I am sad to have pass and wait another year or more for hopefully finding something more apealling to me. I was hoping for something like the Ballon edition looks like ... *SAD*
But I will have a look in person of cource ... don´t want to miss that.
I agree the balloon would have been better! But I think this one is silver hardware and looks different than others so I will take a look at them. Hoping for the best but if not, no worries! They come out with mini pochettes every season it seems!

Are the monogram card holders considered LE? They have mimosa or fuchsia interior, but are the same price as the regular ones.

Attachments

• louis-vuitton-card-holder-monogram-canvas-small-leather-goods--M60703_PM2_Front view.jpg
    louis-vuitton-card-holder-monogram-canvas-small-leather-goods--M60703_PM2_Front view.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 1,041
I feel the same way! I was so excited to see the balloon charms, but was hoping the mini pochettes would have a balloon print too!!! :sad: I guess we will wait another year together until it comes out!

anyone have any intel on the tribal mask cles that's coming out this fall??? i think Tulip2 posted it in one of the threads with some falls bags/SLG's/charms but i can't find it anymore....

anyone have any intel on the tribal mask cles that's coming out this fall??? i think Tulip2 posted it in one of the threads with some falls bags/SLG's/charms but i can't find it anymore....

My SA looked up prices for me earlier this week and only the cardholder was priced, I can't remember the exact amount but it was a lot IMO. She said the cles would be a little more. I'm gonna say the cardholder was maybe $375? Please don't quote me or hold me to it:P!!!