Will there be Damier Azur in Rose Ballerine wallets?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Looking forward to purchasing my first Lviv wallet...hoping there would be Damier Azur +Rose Ballerine combination! Any ideas? Thanks!

2. I saw someone posted a DA clemence wallet with Rose interior. I think it was in the RB clubhouse thread.

3. Great! Thanks!

4. I saw a DA Clemence with RB today so yes!

5. I think there's a Josephine and Emilie coming out as well. Not sure when though.

6. I sure hope they release some slgs in this combo. There are not many options in DA. It would make total sense to release some items to match the new bags. The Rosalie would have been so pretty; the Emilie and Josephine would be gorg!

7. That's exactly what I want...haha

8. Thanks!

9. Exactly! There are quite a few options in mono, finally in DA now!

10. The Rosalie would be beautiful in DA!

11. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459307608.981672.jpg not my pic but I spotted it in a other group. Clemence with RB interior

12. this is sooo pretty! However, not a zip around wallet girl anymore. Although, I use to really like this style.

13. I totally agree!

A mini Pochette, key cles, key holder, sunglass case
    Sigh**

14. Okay. That's great!
    I'm always on their website, there's hardly anything in DA. Yeah, a few things. But, there really isn't much of a selection. Maybe, they will release more of this combo together. I might be dreaming! lol