will there be a shoulder edith for fall?

1. I'd heard rumours of this somewhere in this forum - does anyone know if it's true? Will it be the same style, just with longer straps that will fit over the shoulder?

2. There was a thread with pics from ET about a style to wear over the shoulder.

3. Yes, it's called the Cantine. Let me see if I have pics handy...

1-CantineBlack.JPG 1-CantineWhiskey.JPG
  4. Where'd you get the pics and the name from?? so interesting!!

5. Thanks for the pics! Although it's a different style from the current Edith - something to consider. Has a different vibe...

6. My SA at Ron Herman sent me the pics. They came direct from Chloe. Both colors are available for pre-order with delivery around August.

7. I think I'd prefer it, if it looked more like the original Edith, just with a longer strap/straps and in blue/turquoise, of course!

8. At first it looks a little strange, but the more times I look at it, the more I think I rather like it.

9. Oh great...now it's starting to grow on me, too! Although I could do without that goofy flap thing over the top. If you look at it as a bowler bag rather than as an Edith bag it's kind of cute. Still, I think one Edith is enough for me.

10. i think I need to see it in the flesh...its not growing on me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice