Will there be a new Ergo line?

OH, there are TON'S of US TpFer's that certainly HOPE SO, but it's not looking good. They haven't even done new Legacy this year and the last Legacy didn't have a bunch of turnlocks OR LEGACY LINING!! UGH!!

We certainly CAN HOPE that if worse comes to worse atleast they'll do another MFF Ergo line. At this point I don't really CARE where it comes from. Personally I've been digging alot more MFF then the new Coach.com lines!!!

I hope so!! I fell in love with the Ergo way too late and by the time it hit the factory I was looking for the boutique bags. By the time I moved on to searching for MFF bags, they were all on the Bay for ridiculous prices I was unwilling to pay!

Oh how I miss the ergo line! It is my absolute favorite. I got a sweet belted hobo off the bay and I adore it. I am looking for the same elusive burnt orange hobo! It is like an obsession for me and when I first saw it FP I didn't like it. Stupid me.

I love the Ergo Line I am on my 4th Ergo and I just love the form and funtion of this bag. I do not think they will redo this bag, an time soon, if at all..

Me too.... I really love the Ergo line after getting my Ergo Satchel with tattersall lining. She is so functional and the straps are easy on the shoulder. I really love the kisslocks & turnlocks on the Ergo range!!! Stalking day & nite on *bay for ergo stuffs..... :P