Will there be a 20% factory coupon for Feb?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's 20%. I was just there.

2. They're handing them out right now?

3. I just called my outlet and they said 20% off coupon at the door. I am heading over right now!!

4. Any idea how long it will last? I can't go until the 13th or 14th...

5. I'm going on the 10th =(

6. #21 Feb 4, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
    My outlet told me through Sunday the 7th.

7. This sucks! I specifically planned my Syracuse trip for presidents day weekend because a few people on here were saying that's when the next coupon would be!

grrrrrrrrrrrr

8. darn i was really hoping there wouldve been one for presidents day weekend.

9. #24 Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
    There's another thread in this forum with a link to a Coach page where, if you put in your info, you can print an outlet coupon for 20% off from Feb. 11-21.

Link: www.factoryoffer.coach.com

10. At Military Rd. outlet they were giving 20% off cupons. Also at Niagara Falls, Ontario one they were as well!

11. thank u sooo much tudorose! :yahoo:

oh ya, for those who want to print it out, dont forget to turn on ur pop-blocker :smile:

12. Thank you guys for this thread. I just called mine and they are handing out the coupons. :yahoo:

13. anyone know if carlsbad oulet is handing out coupons?

14. This thread makes me want to head out to the Military Road store tomorrow - but, alas, I have no money.. :crybaby: