Will the Willis 18 ever go on sale?

anna5089

Oct 3, 2019
I have been looking at the Willis 18 for a couple of months now, but it seems like it is excluded from every sale. I want to get one for my upcoming birthday but unsure if I should splurge on the full price. Do you think it is worth waiting for a discount, or is this a style that will continue to be excluded for the foreseeable future?

Reactions: pandorabox
I have been looking at the Willis 18 for a couple of months now, but it seems like it is excluded from every sale. I want to get one for my upcoming birthday but unsure if I should splurge on the full price. Do you think it is worth waiting for a discount, or is this a style that will continue to be excluded for the foreseeable future?
I think it will eventually go on sale just like the regular size did. Hang in there!

I ordered bluebell and sunlight. Hope they actually ship!
I ordered bluebell too. It's coming from my SA 's store so I can relax. I hope yours ships too. Yellow is so pretty, I've been rotating it and pot belly a lot lately. I was going to order online for the free turnlock card case, but I wanted SA to do some customization so it's better to give her a sale.

I ordered bluebell too. It's coming from my SA 's store so I can relax. I hope yours ships too. Yellow is so pretty, I've been rotating it and pot belly a lot lately. I was going to order online for the free turnlock card case, but I wanted SA to do some customization so it's better to give her a sale.
Yay they both are shipping today!

Reactions: holiday123
Here is bluebell. I added just 1 pin. I have the blue saddle that is very similar to bluebell so just wanted a little something to let Willis stand out. Can't wait for her to arrive.
This is adorable! I love the blue color even better than the peacock Riley, especially burnished. It looks perfect to wear with jeans, which is all I wear these days. And I do not have one yellow bag so I'm excited to get the sunlight.

Reactions: holiday123