Will the red Classic Flaps come out again?

1. Okay. I'm now dying for a red Classic Flap, and I know they're supposedly sold out. Is that a seasonal color that may come out again in the spring? Please give me some hope!

2. It will! As long as your patient :smile:

I see reds sometime between November - Feb

3. Every season classic Chanel would come in several colors.. so the chances are red will definitely come... but when?? who knows!

4. I just bought my red classic flap. is this the one that you are looking for?

[​IMG]

5. such a beauty. where did you find her?

6. gorgeous! (:

7. the chanel boutique in melbourne, australia. there's one more left if anyone's looking for it! :heart:

8. What size is yours?

9. itz the standard size hun.

10. I'm not very patient:sad: , but I'll be on the lookout. I know a lot of people here love the red, so hopefully they'll come back out sometime soon.

11. i also saw pixel's red in the sydney boutique in lambskin! i believe hers is the large size.

aww i love red :heart::heart:

12. i was just going to ask if mine was regular or large... got a lil confused for a while...

13. definitely large hun as mine is the medium and is a tad smaller than yours.

i think large is the PERFECT size, that will be my next purchase :smile:

14. itz a good size for me cos i tend to stuff a lotta things in my bag... how much did you pay for the med?

15. i also want a red chanel flap bag too! But I haven't seen the red I love. The only one red flap I really liked was the red on the jersey flap from the paris-NY line, but I don't want jersey.....I think a patent leather bright sharp red classic flap would be gorgeous!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice